Monday, November 27, 2006
Monday's New Menu--November 27

Monday--Pot Roast,roasted new potatoes,baked carrots,whole wheat dinner rolls
Tuesday--Swiss Chicken Bake(see recipe below),broccoli,cauliflower,and carrot medley sauteed in olive oil,Mrs. Schusters yeast rolls
Wednesday--Eat out
Thursday--Tacos,black beans,spanish rice
Friday--Garlic shrimp stir fry with lots of fresh veggies and a light teriyaki sauce,Seasoned Texas Toast
Swiss Chicken bake
4-6 chicken breasts
garlic powder
pepper
4-6 slices of baby swiss cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can of milk
2 cups brownberry stuffing mix
1/2 stick melted butter
Lay chicken in 9x13 baking dish
Season generously with garlic powder and pepper
Lay 1 piece of swiss cheese on each piece of chicken
Pour soup mixture(mix milk and soup)over the top
Cover with stuffing and mix gently...just barely moist,while keeping cheese slices on chicken.
Pour melted butter on top.
Cook one hour at 350
Please visit organizing junkie's blog to see more yummy ideas!


I am a stay at home mother to 4. I am very blessed to have a godly husband who loves the Lord and his family. I welcome the days of much needed grace,the times of sweet victories,and the tears of trials,knowing it is all for God's glory. I want my lifesong to sing to Him,the author and finisher of my faith. Soli Deo Gloria--To the Glory of God alone.









5 Comments:
The swiss chicken looks so good, thanks for the recipe. How do you do your shrimp stir fry? Your week sounds good!
Everything sounds yummy!
How yummy does you week sound?! I as usual totally forgot to do this! Sigh.
Hey, thanks for the recipe! It sounds delicious.
Wow, that all sounds so good and thanks for posting that swiss chicken recipe. Sounds really delicious :)
Have a great day and a terrific week!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home