Monday, November 20, 2006
Monday's menu plans plus a yummy breakfast recipe.



This week for Thanksgiving,I will be preparing most of the food. My parents and one nephew will be joining us! Jared is in college in Kentucky,so he will be able to come for a visit. We are glad to have him this year. My mom will be making a few things.

Monday--Crock Pot beef tips with rice,green beans,buttered whole kernel corn,rolls

Tuesday--Semi Homemade chicken pot pie (I use the Pillsbury pie crust)

Wednesday--Eat out en route to Thanksgiving Eve service at our church.

Thursday--Oven Roasted whole Turkey,dressing(mom),Katherine's sweet potato pecan crunch casserole,dinner theatre green beans,mashed potatoes,gravy,brocolli and rice casserole, fresh off the cob creamed corn(mom),yeast rolls,pie(mom-don't know which kind yet),and fresh cranberry sauce made with orange juice and sugar.

Friday--Leftovers

Saturday--probably pizza


I'm going to add a couple of recipes later today.....(blueberry french toast and crock pot beef tips)please check back.

Happy Thanksgiving!

posted at 7:11 AM
Comments (8)



8 Comments:
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Ya know, that pillsbury or even the generic equivalent of that roll out crust is THEE BEST!!! I would never have believed it was store bought rolled up crust unless I had bought it myself. We all love it. LOL

Jenn

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Hi Kim, your menu sounds great! I wish I were coming over for Thanksgiving dinner, sounds heavenly. Laura

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

How yummy everything sounds. I haven't even thought about it yet. We're done our Thanksgiving last month so I know I don't have to worry about that!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I've written out the recipe for dinner theatre green beans-they sound amazing.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Okay, tell me where you live, and I'm coming for dinner and bringing the fam!!!! Just kidding!! It sounds delicious. I will be watching for the recipes!!!

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could sign into my beta blogger,I would add them...I will as soon as I can! Ughhh....kinda frustrated right now.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yummy, that all sounds so good. Look forward to hearing about how you do the beef tips in the crockpot, when you have time :)

Hope you have a wonderful week, and a very blessed Thanksgiving!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've noticed many Chicken Pot Pies this week. And why not its such great comfort food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

I am a stay at home mother to 4. I am very blessed to have a godly husband who loves the Lord and his family. I welcome the days of much needed grace,the times of sweet victories,and the tears of trials,knowing it is all for God's glory. I want my lifesong to sing to Him,the author and finisher of my faith. Soli Deo Gloria--To the Glory of God alone.

My Complete Profile
Email Me Here



Adoption Information
Adoption video: Please watch "Bring Me Hope" Video found on this link:
Bring Me Hope Video

You Can Also Find Us Here:
Bringing Home Lydia
Sugar Pie Honey Bunch
Go The Distance

Miles in 2009
Run-550.5
Walk-105.5 miles

Miles in 2008
Run-643.5 miles
Walk-106 miles
Bike-28 miles
Daily Bible Verse

Recommended Reading
  • Pray For The Chapmans
  • In Memory Of Maria
  • Mary Beth Chapman
  • Amy Wilhoite's Love for a Faithful God and Her Amazing Testimony of God's Goodness. You must read!
  • Amy's Humble Musings
  • A Spacious Place
  • Al Mohler
  • Beauty From The Heart
  • Between Two Worlds
  • Bring The Rain
  • Challies
  • Deo Volente
  • Desiring God Blog
  • Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
  • Forthright Fixation
  • Girl Talk
  • Grace Notes
  • Happy Herbivore
  • I Am Chief
  • Irish Calvinist
  • Jillian,Inc
  • Josh Harris
  • Hope Road
  • Light Came
  • Lisa Writes
  • Mercy Days
  • Musings of the Dings
  • Of First Importance
  • Passionate Homemaking
  • Practicing Theology
  • Preschoolers and Peace
  • Pulpit Magazine
  • Purple Cellar
  • Radical Womanhood
  • Rebecca Writes
  • The Rebelution
  • Reflections
  • Renewing Our Minds
  • Seasonings of the Heart
  • Showered With Grace
  • Titus 2 Talk
  • Together For The Gospel
  • The Upward Call
  • Worship Matters
  • Friends

    Homeschooling Resources

    Good Stuff

    Previous Posts

    Search


    AddThis Feed Button

    Books I Am Reading Now


    Archives

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Meter:

    Miscellaneous