Monday, November 13, 2006
Happy Birthday,Peach!!!!
My new blog friend ,Peach,is 40 today!!! Have a blessed day! I will pray for you today! Hoping this new year will bring about your dream for beginning to adopt from China!
I am a stay at home mother to 4. I am very blessed to have a godly husband who loves the Lord and his family. I welcome the days of much needed grace,the times of sweet victories,and the tears of trials,knowing it is all for God's glory. I want my lifesong to sing to Him,the author and finisher of my faith. Soli Deo Gloria--To the Glory of God alone.
My Complete Profile
Email Me Here
4 Comments:
Kim,
Thanks so much for joining in and making my 40th the BEST birthday ever. I've never had wishes from all over the country before, and it is helping to fill my cup with blessings overflowing.
You have touched my heart, my new friend : )
I saw on Barbara Curtis's blog that you plan to name your Chinese baby girl Lydia...My husband and I hope to adopt a girl from China in the next few years, and I plan to name her Lydia too!
How is Jack Henry?
Isn't this a great community to be part of!
Diane
Post a Comment
<< Home