Tuesday, December 18, 2007
ChristmasTour of Homes

Boomama is sponsoring the fun tour of homes again this year. I am a little behind and don't have all my new pictures ready, so I am putting last years slide show on here until I can get my new pictures up. My decorations this year are exactly the same. Enjoy your visit in my home and come back soon for some new pictures! This is always a fun thing to do!




I am a stay at home mother to 4. I am very blessed to have a godly husband who loves the Lord and his family. I welcome the days of much needed grace,the times of sweet victories,and the tears of trials,knowing it is all for God's glory. I want my lifesong to sing to Him,the author and finisher of my faith. Soli Deo Gloria--To the Glory of God alone.









13 Comments:
Wow! What a beautiful home and decorations you have!
Everything looks beautiful!!
Jennifer R.
Your home is lovely and it's very beautiful. I also like your blog design. Merry Christmas.
Everything is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!
Beautiful home you have! Loved your village collection! I collect villages myself...mainly the cheap ones from the Dollar Tree. Hey, they work just as well as those fancy ones at Hallmark..LOL.
Merry Christmas from Dawn in Germany!
What a BEAUTIFUL home you have Kim! Your decorations look so pretty.
Thanks for giving us a sneak peak...
Kim~
Just beautiful, Kim. Your mantle is gorgeous.
Beautiful for sure!
Your home is beautiful (love the piano)! Everything has that elegant touch.
Kim,
Check out this blog:http://touchalifekids.blogspot.com/ look at the Dec 17th entry.
Merry Christmas
Kim Kirkman
Kim,
Thanks for that link. I went and read it today. What a great story! I guess you can access my blog,now! Yea! Do you have a blog now...if so, I'd love to read it!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Kim,
Your home is absolutely beautiful!
Have a wonderful Christ filled Christmas!
Sue
How beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your home.
I love the Adornaments, how have I missed that one? I collect Nativity scenes for me, for my daughter [who was born in China CCAI-congrats on your journey!] and for my godchildren. I will be on the lookout for Adorments asap!
CHRISTmas Blessings--
Mommy Firecracker
Post a Comment
<< Home