Friday, January 12, 2007
The post below was written/typed by my daughter. I have decided to allow her to be a guest writer on my blog from time to time. She loves to write! Thank you for reading it and encouraging her. The writing is from her American Literature course. She is required to write about 3 essays a week on different American Literature books,short stories,and poems. She recently read the Scarlet Letter and this was a shortened summary from one of her essays. It is really fun seeing our children learn.


I am a stay at home mother to 4. I am very blessed to have a godly husband who loves the Lord and his family. I welcome the days of much needed grace,the times of sweet victories,and the tears of trials,knowing it is all for God's glory. I want my lifesong to sing to Him,the author and finisher of my faith. Soli Deo Gloria--To the Glory of God alone.









4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim,
It must be an incredible thing to see God glorified through your obedience to teach your children. He is worthy of all the praise!
Wow, Kim! Are you using FSATAT at home, or is it part of a co-op? It looks great! (Is she ninth grade? I forget...) We're in 7th here, but I'm looking ahead, always. :)
She is a remarkable young woman. God is so faithful, isn't He?
We are using it at home...she is in 9th grade. She really loves writing...it is her favorite. She also loves to read so this course has been really good for that I highly recommend it. It is long and may take longer than a year to finish,but we plan to do it during the summer months,too.
Post a Comment
<< Home